We open the hubs of opportunity to global learning for those who wish to pursue an international study program and gain global recognition as a nursing professional. Walk into our HCI Learning Hubs located at your nearest location. Get instant access to world-class courses, both online and on-campus and continue your education at the University / College of your choice.
We HCI group facilitate opportunity for institute, college, hospitals and other training organisation to provide international qualifications through our learning hub.
A Learning Hub will reflect a similar theme and feel as other Learning Hubs around the world. Students will have access to:
- Undertake research via HCI Learning Hub e-Resources that are sourced from around the world
- Participate in group learning and discussions
- Join workshops and editorials to review learnings
- Participate in a program of tutorials from leading experts and tutors available via Webinars, forums or hosted panels that are available to suit different time zones and cultures
- Network and meet healthcare industry leaders
- Form peer and friendship groups that will last forever.
Students will benefit from:
- Access to IHNA, IHM and HCLA e-Resources & e-Materials
- Access to high speed Internet and online systems
- Access to range of professional development programs
- Attend workshops delivered by speakers from Industry
- Ongoing support to make the most of blended learning
- Attend regular support sessions by local academics trained by HCI
- International qualification at your doorstep
St. Teresa’s College Autonomous arts and science college
St. Teresa’s College (STC) is our first learning hub in cochin. The campus facilitates IHNA, IHM and HCI programs at their campus.
Courses Offered at St. Teresa’s College, Kochi.
- Nursing Career Advancement Program (NCAP)
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing & Disability)
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing (GCN)
- NCLEX RN – Australia, Canada and USA
- Objective structured clinical examination (OSCE)