Institute of Health and Nursing Australia (IHNA)
The Institute of Health and Nursing Australia (IHNA) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) approved by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) to provide education and training courses in the fields of nursing and healthcare.
As one of Australia’s leading providers of comprehensive health and nursing education, IHNA’s high quality healthcare courses open a multitude of education pathways and are complemented by continuing professional education and upskilling programs.
These work ready programs are available at campuses in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and in Cochin, India as well as in Malaysia, Philippines and the Middle East, and via blended delivery which allows students to balance their study and work commitments.
IHNA’s competency is in the development and delivery of vocational education and professional development, and includes:
- Developing partnerships in India, Malaysia and the Philippines to deliver Australian healthcare qualifications.
- Partnering with education institutions for the delivery of Certificate level programs for Aged Care, Disability Care and HACC (Home and Community Care).
- Working with hospitals and healthcare organisations to deliver Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma of nursing programs, complemented by professional development and staff development programs.
- Developing tailored and specialised curriculum, online teaching resources and contextualised education for individual organizations, education institutions and hospitals.
- Development and delivery of re-skilling and upskilling programs for healthcare staff.
IHNA is a fast-growing, dynamic and quality-driven institution committed to continuous improvement and that is working hard to develop, implement and deliver courses and professional development programs.
IHNA is a member of ACPET (Australian Council for Private Education and Training).