National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) is a test for licensing nurses who wish to work in the USA, Canada or Australia. The National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) develops and administers the NCLEX-RN through Pearson VUE test centres.
NCLEX exam uses Computer Adaptive Test (CAT) format that is interactively based on the response given to the questions by the candidate. Based on candidate’s skill level, the CAT ensures that the questions are not “too hard” or “too easy”.
- Complete NCLEX RN review course
- Webinar sessions
- Live interactive sessions
- Practice questions
- Comprehensive exams
- Downloadable notes
HCI Kochi and Kottayam
Why Choose HCI?
- Experienced trainers
- Plenty of practice materials
- Small batches to enhance classroom training
- Timely feedback given to the students to work on their weaknesses