Basic Life Support (BLS)
The Basic life support (BLS) course is to train participants to save lives of victims in cardiac arrest through high quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). The American Heart Association (AHA) designed the BLS course to teach health care professionals how to perform high-quality CPR individually or as a team.
- Qualification / Pre-requisites
Health care professionals working in any healthcare discipline with all levels of experience.
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking (Foreign Body Airway Obstruction) for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway
- Assessment of victim in cardio-pulmonary arrest situation
- Implementing appropriate BLS interventions
- Preparation of victim and environment for effective resuscitation
- Problem solving-particular aspects
On completion of this course, participants will be issued with an American Heart Association’s Basic Life Support provider’s card & Certificate.
- Course Fee
- INR. 3000
This course is suitable for professionals working in the care of the aged, Home and Community sector, Disability service sector, the Acute setting or any another health related discipline.
- Course Schedule
- May 29, 2018
- June 02, 2018
- June 06, 2018
- June 12, 2018
- June 13, 2018
- June 20, 2018
- June 26, 2018
- June 27, 2018
- July 04, 2018
- July 11, 2018
- July 18, 2018
- July 25, 2018
- July 27, 2018
- Payment modes
Demand Draft / Cheque
You can send a Cheque / Demand Draft (DD) Payable at Our Kochi or Kottayam Office in favour of “Health Careers Institute”.
You can pay the cash directly either at our Kochi or Kottayam Office. The addresses for the respective offices are given below.
You can deposit the cash to our account through SBI bank that is near to you. Contact us for more information on the bank details.
Health Careers Institute
37/1989, Bhattathiripad Road
Opp. Elamkulam Kavalakkal Temple
Off. Kaloor – Kadavanthra Road
Kerala, India – 682 017
Tel: + 91 484 4216666
Health Careers Institute
Vellappally Building, 1st floor,
Opp: District Hospital
K.K. Road, Kottayam
Kerala, India – 686001
Tel: +91 481 2303078