Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
This course enables healthcare professionals to direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies and for personnel in emergency response.
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team.
Face to face
11 March, 2021
16 March, 2021
25 March, 2021